
Brad is in Guatemala, comes home on Friday evening. Katie has had the last couple of days off. She and I went to see Phantom of the Opera last night at the Kennedy Center. FABULOUS!!! Laura was diagnosed with pneumonia on Tuesday, and is on day 11 of a fever of 102 or higher. She is one pale, thin child. Hopefully the antibiotic will kick in today.
Some workmen will be here all day replacing our airconditioning and furnace system, which was dying.
I am trying to finish up some very big projects: for Loudoun Symphony: arranging all the venues for the next year; for stake Relief Society: scheduling lessons and teachers for a daytime Institute class in two different buildings in the stake for the next school year.
I leave on Tuesday for Utah, Wednesday I fly to Portland for Brooks and Heather's sealing. Thursday I fly back to SLC, and get to work on the condo (flooring, new bed in master bedroom, staining kitchen cupboards.
Whew! Maybe I'll just go back to bed....
No comments:
Post a Comment