July 27, 2008

Back to blogging

My goal is to update for three minutes every day. That should be do-able, right?
It's a rainy Sunday in Virginia.  I stayed home with Katie, who had an excruciating migraine during the night. Who did we get this migraine thing from anyhow? Everyone who gets migraines, please come forward and tell your story. We need to track down the family history of this nasty, nasty problem.
Anyway, yesterday Laura arrived home from EFY, walking in the clouds. She had a fantastic group, and terrific counselors and it was everything EFY could be.  In the afternoon, we all went to the temple visitors center, where there was a reception for photographers who had photos hanging in the "Monuments of Faith" exhibit. Yes, Kate had a photo in the exhibit!!! You can see it from now until the middle of September in the Washington DC temple visitors center, or you can see it here:














Brad is home for at least the next week. On Friday we head to New York City where we will meet up with Grandpa. He will be going with us on Saturday to the "Old Timers" game at Yankee Stadium. Jorge Luis, the ultimate Yankee fan, has heightened our baseball awareness. We thought it would be fun to attend a Yankee game in this last season of Yankee stadium as it stands now. So wish us luck and good weather! 

Ok, that took longer than three minutes...

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Woo-hoo!!! I look forward to your many posts to come! I always check here just in case you decided to post something, and today I was pleasantly surprised! Welcome back to blogging!

I just have to say that Katie's picture of Spencer is DARLING!! Seriously, too cute for words. I hope that Adam and Marie have that framed in their house. AWESOME.

Garity said...

Yea! You are back! 3 mins a day is definately do-able! My mom says you guys may be heading south to their corner of VA sometime? They are really looking forward to seeing you! I wish we were still going to be there for your visit.