
Daniel, our April child of the month, gave me a thrill earlier this month when I went to visit their new home in New Jersey. He wanted to be at my side the whole time! Love that boy! Daniel still loves rules, and will make sure that they are followed.
One thing I will remember for a long time is a bike ride that the kids took on the way to show me Maddie's new school. I had brought their bikes up with me, which meant that the kids hadn't ridden them for a while. Daniel's legs were a bit too long for the bike, which made him sit far back on the seat. As a result, the front end of the bike was tilted up slightly, which made it difficult for him to get traction as he pedaled. Did he complain? No. Did he give up? No. Did he get sad that he was so far behind the other two? No. He just kept pedaling and trying and eventually he got to the school. Same thing happened on the way home; he was far behind but didn't give up. I think his name should be Daniel Winston Churchill Pascual.
What a darling boy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment