
March became the month of Spencer, who is much like that month: he is part lamb/part lion!
He lives, eats, and breathes Star Wars. When his hands are occupied with drawing (a sky full of X-wing fighters) or assembling a new Lego creation (some kind of starship), his voice is singing the Star Wars theme.
He can make Baby John laugh just by looking at him; he and Emma are best buddies; his kindergarten teacher knows that he will be polite and help the other children in the class. Every now and then, I get a deja vu sensation. He'll turn his head a certain way, or laugh a funny laugh, or ask a probing question, and I get a glimpse of Adam at that age.
Spencer, we love you and love how you are growing up!
2 comments:
I just read this blog entry to a very happy Spencer, and he immediately started humming the Star Wars theme.
This sounds like Peter Barnard Wride to me. Didn't he eat, drink and draw Star Wars?
Post a Comment